2022 Application Process
Step 1 - Confirm Eligibility to Register
Make sure you are eligible to register online at this time. For more information on eligibility, please see our Entry Policies page.
Step 2 - Save and Edit the Player History Form
- Download this Player History Form
- Please enter all the required information and save the document. You will need it to complete your registration process.
Step 3 - Register Online
- Register online by clicking HERE (Link will be available on February 8, 2022). You will first be required to enter and then verify your email address before moving to the official registration.
- Enter all required information and submit payment. Your credit card will not be charged until the player is approved to play in the tournament.
- At the end of the registration process, you will be prompted to attach your completed Player History Form.
After completing Step 3, you will immediately receive an email confirmation that the registration has properly been submitted. If you do not receive the email, please email Megan Mahoney at /apply-now for verification.
Applications will not be reviewed until after the registration period has closed on March 15, 2022. All players will be notified of their entry status by April 1, 2022.